12 Wareham Street, Suffolk Park
Kembali, Byron Bay
Kembali combines old world charm and all modern conveniences.
Set high overlooking town and the hinterland to Mt Warning. Enjoy the views and stunning sunsets from the front deck.
500 metres to Clark's Beach, less than 10 minutes walk to the shops and restaurants and quiet Tallow Beach, in quiet residential area.
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6)
- 1 queen bed, 1 double bed, 1 single, 1 trundle
- Linen not provided but available on request
- 2 bathrooms, main with double spa
- 2 living rooms
- Wheel chair accessible.
- Antique timber furniture.
- French doors from living room and main bedroom ont front deck.
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles.
- Access from Paterson Lane at rear.
- Gas Weber BBQ and outdoor setting at rear.
- Ceiling fans
- Gas heater for winter
- Gourmet cook's gas stove and kitchen
- Gas continuous hot water system
- Internet connection
- T.V., video, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, iron & clothesline
from $600/week to $2,200/week
16 Kalamajere Drive, Suffolk Park
An elegant modern beach space. This four bedroom, three bathroom house (with optional studio) sleeps up to ten people and offers a comfortable, easy holiday environment. Designed for privacy, each bedroom (two with full-size bathroom en-suites and private balconies) allows for a peaceful get-away haven; and downstairs, the generous living area with an uninterrupted flow of space facilitates harmonious living. The indoor dining area caters for ten and polished timber floors open to covered outdoor decking where summer dining and entertaining is made easy on a four-burner gas
barbecue. Here, you can take full advantage of all Byron Bay has to offer with a mere four minutes walk to the beach and an eight minute drive to the centre of town. Back home, with a modern, fully equipped kitchen, two television sets, DVD and stereo.
from $2,000/week to $4,000/week