Holiday Letting Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before securing your booking.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm
1. The premises are let to you for holiday purposes during the period stated on your receipt.
2. Occupants/property usage: The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons that the property sleeps. If the price has been negotiated for a smaller number it must not exceed the number of persons on the booking invoice. The premises are let by Frances OâConnor Real Estate for holiday purposes only.
3. Check in, Check out: The premises will be available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival and, are to be vacated no later than 10.00am on the day of departure. A $100 penalty fee will be charged for late checkouts. The premises are to be kept clean at all times and left in a clean and tidy condition. Please ensure dishes, pots and pans etc are washed and put back into cupboards, all food and food scrapes to be removed from the property and the bins emptied. Failure to do so will incur a charge for extra cleaning which will be deducted from your security deposit. If BBQ is provided, a cleaning fee of $30 will apply if not cleaned thoroughly before departure.
4. Payments: Deposits, balance of rent and security deposits must be paid by the due dates shown on your invoice. Keys will only be released when all outstanding monies due have been received. We do not have eftpos facilities and only take credit cards for some properties. We do not accept cheques within 14 days of your arrival.
5. Cancellations: All cancellations will incur an administration fee of 15% of the tariff. Cancellations prior to one calendar month from the date of booking will only incur a cancellation fee of 15% of the tariff. Any cancellation within one calendar month will incur full forfeit of monies paid on the tariff. A refund will be given if the property re-let for the same tariff less the 15% cancellation fee and or any difference in tariff. Easter, Xmas, School holiday dates, function bookings; a 2 month time frame applies. All changes and cancellations must be given in writing.
6. The booking is made in good faith by our office, and maybe subject to change. We cannot accept responsibility for action taken by the owner of the premises outside of our control. However, reasonable endeavor will be made to offer alternative accommodation, should this occur.
7. Strictly no pets or animals are permitted on the property or within the premises.
8. All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture or furnishings will be paid for by the tenant and must be reported to Frances OâConnor Real Estate immediately. Should you discover a fault or breakage on arrival, please advise us or it will be considered the responsibility of the current guest and charged accordingly.
9. Loss of keys will automatically attract a $50 charge. If an agent is called out after 5pm there will be a further fee of $50. If keys are lost completely, for security reasons all locks will need to be changed at the tenants cost. Contact us on 02 6685 7617 or 0432 822 900.
10. Frances OâConnor Real Estate and the property owner take no responsibility for tenantâs personal property. Landlordsâ insurance does not cover loss of tenantsâ belongings.
11. Strata title law must be observed. No person shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining neighbours.
12. Noise: No Parties allowed, as per property usage clause 2, and no noise between 10pm and 8am with no excessive noise at any other time. Noise means any sound that can be heard from neighboring properties that disturbs their peace and quiet. This means no one in the neighborhood is woken by any means, particularly on arrivals and departures. A $110 deduction will be taken from the security deposit with each security call out. After one warning of noise, the tenant may be evicted by security with no refunds of any tariff paid.
13. In the event the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or Frances OâConnor Real Estate to inspect the property with prospective purchasers, by appointment, during reasonable hours.
14. Tariffs are subject to change without notice. The tenant cannot hold Frances OâConnor Real Estate responsible for bookings if the accommodation is unsatisfactory on arrival, without prior inspection. The description of the premises by Frances OâConnor Real Estate is given in good faith and no responsibility for misinterpretation will be accepted. No refunds are given if you are not satisfied with your accommodation.
15. Security deposits will be refunded within 7 days of departure, and sent by mailed cheque. The security deposit will only be released in full provided no damages have occurred or extensive cleaning, or excess garbage removal is required.
17. Extended Terms: Some properties or bookings may have additional special terms and conditions.
Any breach of the above Holiday Letting Terms and Conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner or Frances OâConnor Real Estate to refuse the key, amend the rent, or immediately terminate the occupancy.